22 March 2010

Houston Bound!

So we took a little trip to Houston. Molly loved the Funnel Cake Sticks at Burger King. Looks like a cork, doesn't it?

Lucy and Daddy making silly faces.

Queen Molly the Benevolent.

I think she bears an uncanny resemblance to Popeye in this one.

Laughing at MaMa.

Loving the accommodations!

Reading books at the hotel.

Pictures By Lucy.




Andrew and his Beaver Nuggets!

Zonked.

The Passenger.


Lucy's Red Balloon at Chili's.

Lucy drew a ladybug for me! I totally see it.

Silly little stinker.

Out.

Molly also learned to climb the dining room chairs this week! Hooray!

I am fully aware that I really haven't posted anything too wordy lately. I've been BUSY, y'all. With Andrew's possible job change right around the corner, things here have been a little crazy, to say the least. We're managing, but we're trying to keep things pretty low key. Andrew has another interview tomorrow, so we'll keep you updated!

3 comments:

SpunkyToes said...

You went to Bucee's! Isn't is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Lucy's freckles...adorable!

Also love the sneaker shot!

Love Ya,

Send pics...

Tammy

Unknown said...

Love ALL these pictures. Those kids of yours are so darned cute. Molly with that little mischief in her eye and Lucy with that "you don't know what I'm thinking"!! She's ALWAYS thinking. We sure wish we could see you all in person again soon. The blog does help tremendously. Thank you so much for doing it.
Love you,
Grandma Susie