20 March 2010

My apologies!


My dear readers, I have been negligent. Why the lack of posts?
We took an eventful trip to Houston for an interview. It went well, Molly hates hotels. It was stressful and exhausting, but we got in late last night and are readjusting to life as normal.
Andrew was on a business trip, so I was doing more than usual around here, leaving me pooped out during my usual blogging time.
I may or may not be embarking on a fantastic new adventure that has nothing to do with pregnancy. So that's been taking up my precious blogging time. Stay tuned!
Tomorrow I'll post pictures from our jaunty jolly to Houston. It left us thinking that it's more of a "plan c" kind of place. Blech. But the pictures were still adorable!
Anyway...it's like, midnight and I'm about to drop. Lost of posting tomorrow! Love to you all!

No comments: