08 July 2008

Pictures!

So, these are a little out of order. Here is the nearly-dead Lion from yesterday's trip to the horror-zoo. More on that later.

Here is Lu at the playground last week. She had a blast crawling over and under everything!

I love this picture of Lucy. This is her expression about 75% of the time. She's such a thinker!

Lucy and Daddy playing with the spray bottle. It really never gets old!

Okay, back to the zoo. Here is a baboon.

Lucy and a donkey. She was terrified of him.

"Charlie" and a guy who thinks he knows how to handle mountain lions. I almost got to watch a feeding, I kid you not.

Baby Peacocks!! So cute!!

Watching a miniature horse.

A goat and an Emu. Both of which were scraggly.

A Zebra who has no idea he belongs on the African plains.

A Bengal Tiger. You'd be upset too, if you were housed next to chickens.

So, that was the trip to the "zoo." I really wish I'd gotten a pic of the ghetto sign on the front of the establishment. Maybe Lucy and I will go back sometime this week and do that. That place just wasn't right. Think "House of Wax" farm, but with animals instead of dead cars and wax people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is this "zoo"? I would like to avoid it.