22 July 2008

Quick Update

  • We got a puppy! She's 8 weeks old, her name is Maple and she's very cute. I will post pictures later. She's a Saint Bernard/Cattle Dog/Akita mix.
  • Lucy is still teething and it's incredibly gross.
  • I am feeling much better and I will survive.
  • Our trip home was very nice. We had a date and saw The Dark Knight, we had lunch with Josh and M, Andrew saw Monster Trucks, I went to the Outlets and we celebrated Grandma's Bday!
  • Lucy slept til 8am this morning and it was positively blissful. Not only that, but she went down for a nap at 9:45 and is still sleeping 2 hours later.
  • I have a TON of pics to upload, but my Mac is still missing the power cord. Lucy and I are going to get out for a walk this afternoon and we'll swing by Brian's office to see if he can help us. Hopefully!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new member of your family...I can't wait to see pics of Maple. I love that name!

It will be nice for Lucy to have a puppy dog to grow up with. I am an animal lover and I think it is good for kids to be around them....brings out their nurturing side.

Can't wait to see you guys!

Glad you are feeling better too. I have a horrible eye infection. My eye is almost swollen shut! Owie.

Gearing up for Maddie's 10th b-day tomorrow. We are camping at Salt Creek this weekend to celebrate. I can't believe my "baby" is ten years old!

I sent you an email too...

Love,
Tammy

Katie E. said...

Yay! Congrats on the puppy, and on the extra sleep! I wonder if playing with a new puppy has Lucy tired out... hope it lasts!!

grandma said...

Hi!! I just checked to see if I could now get into your blog, and yippee, I can. I sort of gave up for awhile. Thanks for fixing it for me.
I am reading all the blog entries I missed, so will post another note later.
Love you, and can't wait to see you in just about a month.
All is just fine here.
Grandma (Grandpa worked hard today and is asleep on the couch!!)

Kandi said...

I can't wait to meet your new pup!! Not sure when I'll be up that way next. I'll let you know. Probably sometime in Sept.