14 July 2008

Snot Everywhere.

Lucy has two more teeth coming in. Apparently hers come in in identical pairs. She now has two more coming in on top. Unfortunately, this means a lot of snot. It just gets everywhere. It's like having a very small Saint Bernard. So, I'm just wiping her nose today.

On top of that, we have the Washington trip coming up. Lots of planning to do there, but I'm just so busy with other things right now! This week is going to be a busy one! Thursday we have all sorts of appointments and things, and we'll be getting ready to head downstate for a couple of days. We haven't been down since May, so we're going to have a date night on Friday night into Saturday morning, (Ooh la-la! Thanks to Grandma Jen and Grandpa Tim for watching Lucy overnight!) which will be much-needed time-out for Andrew and I. We've been so incredibly busy that it feels like we haven't even talked to each other in a month! On Saturday night, Andrew, Tim and Calvin are taking the boys somewhere exciting. It's still a surprise, so I can't post it here! On Sunday we're going to a party for Grandma Faber's birthday! So, it'll be a nice weekend with family and friends, and we definitely need it!

Today Lucy and I might drive to the animal shelter and say hello to the doggies. We just need to kill the day. Maybe we'll head to the mall and go for a long walk. It's only supposed to be in the 80's today, so I think we're going to do a tough afternoon workout, maybe to the playground- that's a long one.

On top of everything else, I've been having some bizarre dreams. It's making for some rough nights around here! But, I'm less afraid of the house now, so I'm getting to sleep sooner, and that helps a lot when these dreams are waking me up so much!

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

Hey Laura! Sorry about the teething... hanging in there? She doing okay at night? I always have bizarre dreams when I'm pregnant as well. I read somewhere it's easier to have nightmares..? who knows why. Always helps me not to watch anything even remotely questionable- I had to give up any crime shows etc when I was pregnant with Josiah, and I don't risk watching anything remotely scary- that seems to help! Good luck!!! Try to get some sleep :) Miss you guys and CAN'T WAIT to see you this weekend!! :)I'm so excited you'll be in town!