12 July 2008

What a Day!

We have had so much going on today! Here's the rundown.

  • The dryer has been moved to the basement! Hooray! We also fixed the clothesline and I'm very excited about using it. It makes me feel authentic and a little bit green.
  • Grandpa Paul is here and keeping Lucy very busy! She just went down for the night and boy, was she pooped!
  • This morning we looked at a litter of Great Dane puppies. We have officially decided that we're going to be a Great Dane family! However, we did decide that with the things we have going on right now, this isn't the right time to welcome a puppy into our home, but when the time comes we'll be welcoming a gentle giant. I think that we've decided that finishing the basement and fencing the yard needs to come first so that we have a little more living space for our puppy. Hopefully we'll be introducing Lucy to her new canine brother or sister sometime next fall.
  • I'm going to watch TV and eat Muddy Buddies now. My Mac is in the shop and the laptop is a very poor substitute...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love great danes. They are gentle giants! Keep us updated on getting one. Neat. Lucy can throw a saddle on one and ride it. Just kidding.

It sounds like things are settling into their places and isn't that a nice feeling?

Can't wait to see you....soon.

Love,
Tammy (Grandma)

April said...

I want a baby duck but Tim says no. I guess I will have to settle for visiting your puppy.

Kandi said...

Great Dane... sounds like a great choice. :) Good call on getting the house prepped first though. :)