21 August 2011

Things I Will Blog Tomorrow

Claire needs to stop sleeping on my right side at night. I need her to nurse on both sides and the thought of doing so sitting up during The Dark Hours makes me want to cry. On the other hand, I don't want her to fall out of bed.

I'm working on the kitchen cabinets right now. I am beyond excited. I'm on the first coat of the first quarter of the room. I have four coats and four quarters to do. I hope to have it done by 2017. Pictures to follow.

Deacon Daddy-O is here. The house is just busting with excitement! Tonight he and Lucy were sitting at dinner and he was playing around and said, "Can I call you Lucy Goosey?" Lucy gazed up at him, green eyes sparkling, and said dreamily, "You can call me anything you want." Melt. She's such a little doll. Cute as a button and she doesn't miss a beat. Nothing she won't do for attention from Grandpa!

Andrew and DDO are working on putting in a new laundry room right now. I know. My heart's all a-flutter. Tomorrow will be a trip to Lowes and more work on the cabinets, followed by copious Manly Muttering from the laundry room. It's cute.

We had dinner at Ben and Charlotte's last night, and ended up putting all the kids to bed in various rooms so that we could stay late and play games. All of the girls just happily dropped off to sleep without so much as a grumble, giving Mommy and Daddy a chance to have a fun night with their friends. Love our easy-going girls! We stayed til 11 and played Apples to Apples and laughed our keesters off. Every Saturday should be so nice.

And now it's 11 on Sunday and I will have three cute girls up before I know it. Time to snuggle up with Little Miss Sunshine and get a little shuteye!

Oh, and get this. Lucy came up to me last night and sat on the couch for a few minutes. She snuggled up and said, "You know, you're the best mom in the whole world." Double melt. I almost cried, it was so darling!

Okay, okay. Lucy's charming, Claire's a snuggly little peach and Molly's always covered in marker. Oh, Molly. She's like a naughty little puppy. I seriously can't get enough.

No comments: