04 August 2011

ever think...

that you have the most awesome living room in the world? It's like lake-house-cabin-chic. I'm sitting at the dining room table and just soaking in the dimmed lights, huge fireplace, new curtains up, quiet dark windows, books leaning ever so on the bookshelf and lambskin resting gently on the couch.... mmmm...... yummy. Or as Lucy would say in her best Dora the Explorer voice "Yum Yum Yum Yum. Delicioso!"
 
Special shout out to my lovely lady Laura who busted her but to finish the ceiling and paint the entire living room in like 24 hours.
 
True. There's some more work to be done. Ceiling fans/lights have to be touched up & go back up. Recessed lights need to be set back in place, i need to break the bank on a french door set and maybe the bookshelf needs to be removed but... jury's still out on that one. I like the bookshelf.
 
And... if you're reading this Dad, rest assured. There are PLENTY of other house projects calling your name and actually LISTED on a whiteboard under "Dad".
 
Andrew

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

Awww I miss Lucy. Today as I was driving I passed a bush and randomly thought of her saying "That one is quesadilla sized!" LOL. classic. those girls are precious! I can't believe I haven't met Claire, it's just depressing. Oh- and way to go Laura on getting the entire house under control, like we expect anything less from her ;) She's super woman!