14 August 2007

APRIL IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!

I get to meet my little pumpkin SO soon!! I am so excited! She called my at 3am, and I was so confused. I suppose our plans to go to Babies R Us are on hold...that's okay. I cannot wait to hear from her! I think keeping her very busy yesterday helped. We went to the pool, and to Target and to Sakura for dinner with Mom and Nina. SO yummy.
Today Lucy and I are going to go to Target to look for an umbrella stroller and to get some more pacifiers. We're going to wander for a good hour, I think, so that when we get back here it's just about lunch time. Then we're going to head to Walmart with Mom and the boys to buy fabric to make our Mei Tais. I am VERY excited about my Mei Tai.
I just checked Andrew's financial aid and I am very pleased. I think we're going to decline loans for the spring. We just don't need them, since Andrew's company pays for school. I think we'll use his reimbursement from the Fall to pay for the spring and just continue that way until he's done.
Okay- pictures to follow!

No comments: