31 August 2007

Gooooood Night!

Our third good night in a row! Lucy went down at 7:30, ate at 2:30 and came into bed with us at 5:30 to snuggle til 8!
Yesterday we all had a relaxing day around here. We got up and had Lorenzo's for breakfast, Andrew watched movies and I worked on stuff, then Lucy went down a little while and when she woke up we went grocery shopping. Andrew and Lu went for a long walk in the afternoon, and we had sloppy joes for dinner! Once she went down, we finished "Scoop," ate pumpkin pie and hung out. It was a very nice day.
Today we're going to go for a walk this morning, and then we're helping the Langs with their new house. I'm not sure what we're doing, but it will be nice to see them. I think we're going to take the Pack N Play so that Lucy can have a shot at her nap in the afternoon. She's been on such a good schedule that I hate to get her away from it.
We're considering going out for dinner this weekend, but I'm not sure if we're going to. I'm thinking that tomorrow night might be good, since Lucy's routine is going to be a little disrupted today. Maybe an early dinner...

1 comment:

April said...

yeah for sleeping all night long!