18 August 2007

The Week In Pictures

Well, Lucy and I finished out the week very nicely. We met Daddy in Washington D.C. on Wednesday- she was not the best traveler, but she was fun nonetheless. Here she is pooped beyond belief at the Archives. The rest of our day is on Mom's blog here.


On Thursday we went to April and Tim's to meet Christian! He is so cute; I could just squeeze him forever! I had forgotten how shaky and wobbly brand-new little babies are!

I am so in love. He's just so kissable!

Lucy didn't know what to think of him...I don't think she knew they made people smaller than her...

I was so excited!

Lucy and her whacky Grandpa!

They have so much fun together!

I love this picture!
The happy family at Lake Habib.
Grandma and Lucy!

Andrew and Dad swimming.
And today is Andrew's company picnic, so I will make sure to take lots of pictures. Lucy is in the cutest outfit today. Oh my goodness she's so adorable! Also, say a prayer that we sell the truck today! Wouldn't that be wonderful!

No comments: