09 August 2007

Not an Infant, Not Yet a Toddler...

My tiny little baby girl is growing so fast! I can't believe she's three months old! I was nursing her a few minutes ago and looking at her stack of blankets in her bedroom. I was thinking about our rough night last night and trying to figure out what I would do differently tonight. I was looking at her blankets and trying to figure out which one I could swaddle her in, and realized that none of them would work...She's gotten so long and chubby! Where did my little baby go? I now have a baby who gets mad, misses me when I leave the room, knows the difference betwen pacifiers, giggles at her daddy...she'll be walking before we know it. Here's her 3 month picture. This was absolutely the only smile I could get out of her!


Napping in the office while Mama Nests!
Napping in the high chair during cookie baking time! Nothing like a hot kitchen to knock you out!

Lucy's first time in the backpack...she's still a little small. I promise she's in there!

Mama and Lucy playing with Lucy's frog pond! Thanks Aunt April!

Lucy and the Frog Pond!

1 comment:

April said...

I had almost forgotten about the frog pond... I can't wait to play with mine! Happy Three months Lucy :)