16 March 2009

Bad, Bad Blogger


I've been very busy this week, but wanted to get some pics up! I'll actually post a real post soon, but needed to get these new pics up! And, we'll be posting belly button pics tonight! Molly is now the proud owner of her very own belly button and it simply must be celebrated! 

Here is Lucy cooking corn for Molly. Lucy loves corn and she tries to share this love with everyone she knows.



I may have posted this before, but Lucy has become a real champ at entertaining herself since Molly's arrival. Here she is reading to herself. She's just such a little sweetie and has really been stepping up to the challenge of being a big girl!


Here is Lucy in a dress that I wore when I was a toddler. I think she's going to wear it for Easter, if I don't get my hiney in gear and find matching dresses for the girls!

Molly napping. Gosh she's a cute kid! I can't wait to see what she looks like in a few months! She's getting nice and chubby and is just eating like a horse.

Daddy and LuLu eating pasta Disney-style. Lucy thought this was just awesome. 

Molly-Mouse napping.

Lucy in her "spot," snoozing away. She hasn't napped in her crib in months, but she still takes a 2 or 3 hour nap daily! It just depends on where she crashes at 11am!

Lucy's first time dressing herself. We're hoping to teach her about tags in the near future. I personally like the backwards look...

No comments: