24 March 2009

Cute Lucy!

This afternoon, about 45 minutes ago, Lucy woke up from her nap and I told her to grab her shoes so we could go outside. We've had a nice group of guys working on the cemetery wall across the street and I knew she'd enjoy watching them while she played. 
She stepped out the front door and I said, "Hey, Luce, grab your chalk from the window and stay right here, ok? I'm going to clean out the car while you play, but you need to stay by the front door." 
She stood up and smiled and waved at me and said, "Okay! Ab hun!"

The guys across the street just cracked up, listening to Lucy telling me to have fun cleaning the car she's totally trashed since Molly was born. Somehow that kind of made cleaning the car fun. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I'm going to get outside and clean my car today, too. But I don't think I'm going to ab as much hun as you are!

Emily said...

I just caught up on your blog posts since Molly's baptism... #1 Your hair looks AWESOME! Love it! #2 YOU look awesome -- one would never know you have a newborn! #3 I would never part with anything Josh gave me, especially my engagment ring! Our mortgage guy laughed and said Josh would have to upgrade someday (it's .7!) I don't think I cracked a smile. #4 We're going to be in your neighborhood April 18th-19th... will you be around?