11 March 2009

The Trouble With Toddlers

Let me preface this by saying that Lucy is by far the best toddler in the world. She is just such a sweetheart and is making the transition just wonderfully. I would also like to say that at 12 days postpartum, I am 4 pounds below my pre-pregnancy weight. This is just so exciting to me because I'd been trying to get that weight off like crazy before I got pregnant with Molly and now it turns out that the only way to do it was to gain 30 pounds. Hm. I'm hoping that the next few weeks bring happy surprises in that department and I can say goodbye to another 15 pounds or so before my 26th birthday. Holy poop, 26. That's a post for another day. 

On to the pictures!


Molly's reaction to Lucy's goodnight kiss. Lucy had been eating M&M's and got chocolate all over Mo's face. The good news is, she'll smell like chocolate all night! 


Lucy rocking her stripes at Gianni's. She loves this hat so much! 

Molly-Moo's first trip to Gianni's! She looooved it, of course. 

Daddy and his girls playing after work. 

There's that Cooke Looke we've been waiting for...

Molly responds to the camera with the classic side-eye.

1 comment:

Jennifer Merkel said...

Great Pictures!!
I can't wait for tomorrow night!