09 March 2009

  • We made it home in one piece, thanks to Mom & Dad Cooke and lots of SUV help!
  • Molly's one-week appointment was today and she rocked it hardcore. She was 7lbs,60z upon discharge last week, and today she's a whopping 8lbs, 3oz! Obviously my breast milk is magical.
  • I'm absolutely wiped out and exhausted from today and Molly Moo and I are going to snuggle up on the couch for Girl Scout cookies and Dancing With The Stars. Lucy went down peacefully and was SO excited to be in her crib. She actually yelped and giggled at the same same, bouncing on her chubby little tush while I got her room ready.
  • Tomorrow we're not doing much of anything. We'll be hanging out in the house while Andrew works for a few hours. He'll be back by lunch time and will spend the afternoon with us until class.
  • I'm feeling good and my recovery is going well, but I'm still getting tired easily and am getting sore after too much craziness. However, today was the first day I woke up pain free, so I know it's just a matter of time until I'm back and better than ever.
  • I've lost about 32 pounds since Molly's birth. HOW exciting! That means I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I'm just super jelly-Laura. I can't wait until my exercise ban is lifted and I can get back out there and start firming up! In the meantime, these girls are keeping me busy enough to lose without even thinking about it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are all home safe and sound and enjoying being back in your house.
Everything sounds good!! Very good to hear of Molly doing so well. She's a healthy little baby.
We enjoyed ALL those wonderful pictures you posted. So sweet. Would love to see all of you IN PERSON before long. Working on putting together some money for tickets. We'll keep you posted. We would like to be back there for Lucy's 2nd birthday. We would like that.
Love and hugs and a big God Bless to everyone.
Grandma Susie and Grandpa Dick

SpunkyToes said...

Glad you made it home and WOW at being at pre-pg weight already!