31 March 2009

Holy Cow. I'm exhausted.

Andrew will be home in 16 minutes and we're going to watch Slumdog Millionaire, so I have to make this fast.

Today was a long day. What did Lucy choose to challenge me on today? I'll make a short list.
  • Going backwards up the big kid slide at the playground
  • Not being allowed to beat people with a broom at Walmart
  • Not being allowed to buy "Kee-Kees" at Walmart
  • Having to come in the house
  • Having to go to bed
  • Eating dinner
  • Eating lunch
  • Eating anything
  • The fact that she had to participate in a mass evacuation of the bathtub after Molly pooped in it
  • Not being allowed to play with the germy toys at the pediatrician's office
  • The fact that she is not Molly's mother and is not allowed to feed her, dress her, undress her, pick her up, sit on her, roll on top of her, kiss her until she runs out of oxygen, wear her shoes or steal her blankets
  • Having to wear shoes at the doctor's office
I suppose I could go on all night, but I want pudding and time's a-wastin'. Tomorrow is Toddler Time and then Clarissa and Brian are coming over for dinner. That will be nice. It'll also be a good distraction for Herself. And her mother.

How on earth is it only Tuesday?

You know what? I AM going to write that book. Stay tuned.

No comments: