07 August 2010

best birthday ever!

I had the best birthday ever including very thoughtful gifts including:

  •  Kisses on my way to work... gee. She's a keeper... Also, if you have not invested yet in a kids Nalgene bottle, get on board. It's Molly's third leg for all intents & purposes!

  • Canvas picture of my beloved western MD mountains; absolutely beautiful and now hanging over the couch. Just one amazing region of our beautiful country if you pull off the highway and take a minute to check it out!! Thanks again to Bridget for assisting with this awesome gift!!!
I think this pass on I-68 is called "Martins Mountain" but I'm still researching to make sure!
  • Gift card to Cabelas; There is a Cabelas one exit from my office... can anyone say lunch time shopping??? One of my new co-workers owns a ranch in south TX with wild boar that he needs to kill off. I told Laura that I'm going and if I shoot a wild boar I'm taxidermin' it and putting its head and horns on a wall in the living room :-) I'm sure the giftcard can contribute to my ability to acheive the goal of a taxidermied (lol, is that a word?) wild boar!

  • Real REMO practice drum! SOOOO fun. Lucy was playing on the kitchen counter (and it was getting loud. Laura said "guys guys guys, please be quiet..." and I told Lucy to say "if it's too loud, you're too old!" she said something like... "We're loud and you're old!" LOL
Mom's way of releasing a little healthy frustration on her crazy toddler.
Signed by the artist currently known as "Lucy"
  •   Rock Band complete with drums, guitar & mic ANNNNND Beatles, RB2 and Green Day RB! Lucy looks reaaalllllyyyy good (and CUTE) behind this drumset! She likes watching it on the WII too. Perhaps we've stumbled upon something to keep her little 3-year-old mind and hurricane of activity busy for a couple minutes!!!
        Thanks to everyone for the gifts, calls, emails, Fb well-wishes and cards! It's always great when people remember your 25th* birthday and celebrate it with style! ;-)

      ... This long birthday post brought to you by SATURDAY AFTERNOON NAPTIME which is amplied by cold water (Gerber bottle tops) and long trips to the YMCA pool! 



      Man I love those cute girls... How'd I get this blessed?

      Andrew








      * plus 3



        1 comment:

        Lisa Marie said...

        WOW!!! you had the most fabulous birthday!! GOOD :) I'm so glad you had a great day, you deserve it! We love you and all your 25 +3 yrs. hahahaha