09 August 2010

Retro-fab.

Saw our first house in the search today. There really are no words to describe the blue velvet walls, stained glass window decals, mirrored dining room, living room wet bar and lighted, built-in rifle cabinet. It was all very...powder blue tuxedo fabulous.
In other news, my OB may have been downplaying what I should expect during a miscarriage. Not cool, Doc...I've been in pain for 72 straight hours. Thankfully, my emotions are staying in check. This actually feels exactly like my labor with Molly. Only I won't be getting a snuggly baby at the end. Ugh. Tomorrow is playgroup. Lucy is excited, so I'm going to hope that things settle down a little overnight so the playground is more bearable.
Well, I heard a noise outside, so I'm going to panic myself to sleep. My Tylenol is kicking in, so I'm going to hope for a few solid hours of rest!

- Posted with love from my iPhone

No comments: