07 August 2010

The means justify the ends?

Can't decide on several things all at once.

Do I keep See Jane open and running, even if my daily life is already full and busy? Do I just juggle more and focus more, just to have a little piece of something I've put together from scratch? Are my kids already that "from scratch" project?

Do we keep our lease going just like it is or do we take our landlord up on his offer to get out early so we can begin a house hunt? Are we ready to buy? Does this mean Texas is our final stop?

Do I start Lucy on a formal preschool year or put the books on hold another year in favor of working on gentility, grace and early literature?

Do I commit to a dye-free diet with Molly to see if her behavior and general attitude improves, or just chalk it up to toddlerhood and call it a day? Does intervening early mean the start of something good or a lifetime of intervention?

Will we decide to actually "try" for a baby or just let God do with us as He will?


- Posted wonderingly from my iPhone

No comments: