23 November 2009

My Week Of Thankfulness

Most of my blog posts are pretty thankful. I'm a big appreciater. But this week, I'm even more thankful than usual. Thankful for so many things. Today I'm thankful for this:



My girls are so full of life and laughter and they bring immense joy to Andrew and I. I always thought I'd miss the life the two of us had before them, but the truth is that it wasn't really living at all. A child brings things full-circle, and there is nothing like seeing your mate grow into a vibrant parent. Andrew and I started our family early and I haven't one iota of regret. These girls are heaven on earth for us and have deepened our love so much. We'll add to our family again soon, I'm sure, and we'll wonder how we lived without that one too. Isn't the gift of life just breathtaking?

- Laura & Andrew

No comments: