14 November 2009

Saturday Night Musing

Andrew and I had our first Texas date night last night. It was nice. It made me start hoping that we can have a little bit of that normalcy we were so fond of, even independent of the people we relied on for it.
The girls went to our gym for a Parent's Night Out party and Andrew and I went into Lake Worth for dinner, and did a little Christmas shopping for the little dears. Looks like we're done with them, so that's wonderful. I'm hoping to finish all of our shoppig this week, so that we can move on with the holidays stress free. I don't think I'd have much luck Christmas shopping in this metroplex with two busy babies. It's online or nothing this year!
The girls did great and had a blast. Not a tear from either of them! Such little champions, these two. Both girls are so laid back and willing to try whatever we hand them. I adore them.
Today we went to a craft show and I bought dresses for our Christmas card picture. So cute you'll just die! We also did some damage at a bow stand. Hairbows just sing to me. A girl can never have too many!
Tomorrow we have no plans. I have a house to clean, but other than that it'll be nice and quiet around here. I spent today working with Lucy on a a special project. We'll blog pictures tomorrow!
And here are some pictures of Molly stuck on a box. She's always stuck on something!







Also, here's a very small example of the pride people take in this state. Terribly endearing!



- Laura

1 comment:

Suzzy said...

look how calm she is, even though she's stuck on a box. she's SO andrew. i love her.