25 November 2009

Smells like burned pizza.

Place directly on rack, my Aunt Fanny...never again.

Well, the gals are in bed and the shopping is done. Andrew is fighting with the Allies on Wii and Mama has a new People magazine. It's a very good evening, indeed. I'm going to curl up with my magazine and a glass of milk and listen to my darling husband swear at the TV. So much to be thankful for tonight.
Tomorrow, we're making Thanksgiving dinner in miniature and trimming the...house. We've opted to go without a tree this year, as we'll be traveling for the holidays. Instead, we'll spend tomorrow watching the parade and football and untangling Christmas lights. Can't wait to see what Mo thinks of all the lights! I bought a gingerbread house kit to make with Lu after Molly hits the sack tomorrow night. She's going to just love it. All in all, it's going to be a wonderful, warm, cozy Thanksgiving with the ones I love. Nothing better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE gingerbread homes...it's become a tradition for Meghan, Maddie and me to decorate one every year. Plus, I absolutely love my gingers. Got a nice little collection going.

Love Ya,
Tammy