11 November 2009

Wednesday.

Today I'm tired. Probably because Andrew has the car and it's two days before payday. What fun is it if you can't leave the house and you have no money? Blahhhhh...
Yesterday was awesome. We're continuing to meet awesome people and are having a lot of fun making the effort to come out of our cave and do so. It's really hard! I went to a local mom's group at what will probably become out parish and they were a wonderful group. The girls had fun in the nursery and I got a little break, having brunch with a bunch of stranger-moms. I hope they turn into friends very soon.
We've also scheduled a Monday playdate with a new friend who is not only a SAHM like me, but a bigger, a foodie and a reader. And she has a Molly. So that will be loads of fun!
Other than that, it's naptime. I think I must have slept worse than I thought, because I'm pooped!
How is your Humpday going? Have you had enough chocolate today?


- Laura

2 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

AH! our Wed has been SO BLAHHHH too. It's all rainy and just yucky and I don't want to take the kids out in the rain... and i'm so tired. i've been hit hard by the third trimester this past week- i think Sunday must have been the turning point... because that day- and today- i've had these days where i feel like i've been drugged. 1st trimester sleepiness all over again! Daddy's been home though so that's nice... the kids are just following him around and he's playing with them. good stuff. I hope your friend making continues- it's well worth the effort you'll be so glad you did! I stuck with my Mom's group at church and now Tess has become a great friend of mine and poor Joanna has had to become Josiah's WUCY since she dissapeared ;) we love you all and miss you! skype again soon...

Katie E. said...

No, I really haven't had enough chocolate.