22 November 2009

What a fabulous weekend we've had. It started off with a very sick mama and I ended up sleeping late yesterday. I think my fever broke around 8am and the rest of the day I just took it easy. We took the girls to the mall and let them play. As you can see below, Molly is really starting to climb, and boy is she keeping us on our toes! She's starting to insist that she keep up with Lucy at all times, and it makes for a bit of chaos! This weekend she picked up her first couple of words and she's really showing signs of being in a strong learnig spurt right now, which is just SO exciting. She's saying "daddy" and "yum yum" and I can't get enough of how excited she is when she "talks" and sees us get all silly over her. She just laughs and laughs her shrieky little laugh. It's adorable.
Today we had a nice, lazy day as well. Andrew slept til 9, got up for French toast and then parked himself on the couch for some football. I was feeling 200% better and bounced out of bed when the girls woke up at 6:30. I spent the morning cleaning and playing with the girls and just kind of buzzed around happily in my new found wellness. We went to mass at 5 and then took the girls to dinner at Chili's. Lucy was just loopy. She's got to be the funniest kid I know. She's just SO caring and sweet. I love that she's my little mini-me. She has all of my expressions and sayings and she's turning into quite the little comedianne. I adore her. She calls Molly "you big baby!" and spends most of her day taking care of her little sister. "no no Mawee" pops out of her mouth at least 15 times a day, usually when Molly's being perfectly fine.
Now we're cozied up and watching the AMA's and enjoying the quiet! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!











- Laura & Andrew

No comments: