02 November 2009

Quiet Monday

We've got a quiet day ahead of us. We originally had plans to go out to lunch with friends, but they found a fever in their house last night, so we're going to reschedule! Instead, we'll be cleaning the house and playing outside, since it's supposed to be sunny and 75 today. When Andrew gets off work, we head to the gym for a post-halloween recovery. I'm sending all of the candy to Andrew's this morning, because I can't stay out of it and Lucy has already forgotten about it. I saved some lollipops for her and stashed them in Grandma Betty's teapot.
Last night I started my Couch-to-5k program. I've been working out plenty at the gym and I really don't "need" to do it, but I still want to run a 5k THIS YEAR and I'm running out of time! I figured workout 1 would be a piece of cake, but about halfway through it I was actually really surprised at how tired I was! It felt great and I'll be taking the girls out this morning to do workout 2. They're getting better at sitting through a workout, because we take them to the playground bear our house every time we got out. Sneaky!


- Laura

No comments: