29 November 2009

New Moan and Other Angst

I saw New Moon last night. Yawn. Kristen Stewart's acting makes me want to punch myself in the face. Bella is such a quivery mess. Her whimpering and whining nearly brought me to tears. Part of being human is resilience, and Bella totally missed that boat. I mean, Forks is no great shakes, but come on now. He's trying to prevent you eternal damnation, you ungrateful wench.
In other news, I think Lucy and I are going to have a girls' night at the salon. We need to have our hair did before we fly to Port Angeles!


- Laura & Andrew

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

LOL other than Kristen Stewarts miserable acting (which I COMPLETELY agree- she makes me want to puke) the movie was good though wasn't it?? definitely makes you understand Jacob and love him :) Great idea to get your hair done, have fun at the salon!