02 May 2010

Boy... never a dull moment.

Laura was busy before church with church-related activities so the girls & I went to Kohl's to return a pair of shoes that Laura bought for me. Molly was strapped in the shopping cart (Thank you Kohl's for making those carts with kids seats) and Lucy was standing on the front of it facing Molly & I.

I look down and Lucy is literally shaking Molly from left to right with a firm grasp on each of her shoulders. Molly's little head was rolling back and forth and she was releasing a little "ugh"s. This is how it went down thereafter:

A: What  are you doing to your sister? Please stop shaking her.
L: Daddy. I'm not shaking her, I'm mixing her.

Then, with a devilish little grin, muffled by the fact that her face was already against Molly's shirt/stomach:

L: And I'm going to eat her!


Laura must stop baking so much with Lucy or at least inform Lucy that we only mix and eat ingredients and baked goods! Not siblings!!!

I feel bad for Poppers. I do. :-)

- dad

No comments: