04 May 2010

Listen Up, Y'all! It's Shoesday!

Ack. This makes me want to play tennis or ride a bicycle in a skirt.



And this one? Fuggedabouddit. If only I could dance. I'd wear these dancing. Or maybe you don't dance in platform wedges.

Gwen Stefani, I love you. These shoes are so simple and sexy. I would totally run a company in these puppies.


Mmm hmm. You know you want to click the link...be strong.




Yeah, it's real snakeskin. This is how I appreciate snakes. By wearing them.


Well, I really don't need to say anything here. Go ahead and order them, you little devil. They don't call them "Date Night" for no reason.


1 comment:

Suzzy said...

if i could properly create the onomatopoeia that encompasses my feelings about today's shoesday, i'd write it. unfortunately, YUMMMM will have to do.