01 May 2010

A Very Retreaty Retreat

What a wonderful morning I had! I attended a "Breathe, Pray, Love" at Good Shepherd in Colleyville with some of my funniest and well-loved Mom's Group friends. It was a fabulously peaceful retreat and I really came away feeling refreshed and invigorated.
Be a Man!: Becoming the Man God Created You to BeThey also had BOOKS for sale, and you know that totally gets me going. I came away with several great books, including Be A Man by Father Larry Richards, Be a Man!: Becoming the Man God Created You to Be, Sex au Naturel: What It Is and Why It's Good for Your MarriageSex au Naturel: What It Is and Why It's Good for Your Marriage, by Peter Coffin and Good News About Sex and Marriage: Answers to Your Honest Questions About Catholic TeachingGood News About Sex and Marriage: Answers to Your Honest Questions About Catholic Teachingby Christopher West. Andrew and I are starting to dig into the Theology of The Body and I just need to know more, more, more right now! I started Sex Au Naturel today and it's an amaaaaaazing read. It's easy to understand and Peter Coffin's writing style is just wonderful. I already recommend it to you and you and you and you! I'm really excited and will start a good post once I've wrapped my head around it a little more. In the meantime, you can look forward to a post about family meals, saying grace and using good manners in the toddler home.

No comments: