05 May 2010

Sunscreen, Straw Gardens and Sister-Love.


I have no idea how to get my text to add between the pictures without starting over. Something is not working right, right now. So I'll give you a little rundown. The top three pictures are of Molly getting into trouble. My camera has just happened to be close by everytime Lucy has issued a scream of terror. Usually it just means, "You're going to be so mad at Molly - please don't take it out on me!" 
Then there are some of Lucy helping Molly apply "sumscheme." This is a favorite activity and the reason I had to bring myself to restock the spray-on sumscheme. I was living on the edge and being a cheapskate, but lotion of any kind is just too thrilling for toddlers. 
And then there are a few pics of the girls just being silly around the house. And bathtime pictures. Who doesn't love them? It's hard to get them anymore because Lucy's too big for naked pictures on my blog and she's almost always naked. She's usually standing in the bath, so it was nice to get a few of them actually sitting down. 
The last two are my straw garden. I haven't planted yet - still composting my straw. You can't even see it from the rest of the yard. It's in the far corner behind the tree, out of the way and still close to the hose for easy watering. I'm so excited! And if it fails miserably, I'm only out $30 for straw. Fabulous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Molly's brown peepers! Cute pics.

Tammy

Anonymous said...

Your dad and I love that Lucy has red hair and blue eyes and Molly has liquid chocolate eyes and red hair. We are amazed at how amazinginly beautiful the brown eyes are! Beautiful girls.

Love,
Dad and Tammy