12 May 2010

An Email Exchange

Between Andrew, Lisa & Laura

I had the weirdest dream last night. I lost a credit card on a really
busy day where I'd been to like 8+ different locations and Lisa (Hi
Lisa) kept calling me like every 3 minutes (for 2 weeks) telling me to
call American Express and cancel the card b/c it'd been stolen and
someone was stealing my identity. I checked all over, couldn't find the
card, but no charges were being made to it, so I never cancelled
it.........

Turned into this huge Steven Spielberg / Tony Scott flick wherein an
organization really WAS trying to steal my identity for, let's just say,
less than humane reasons.

INSANE, right!? I know.............
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ummm yes, rather insane.   ...what do I say to that? I'm honored I was able to help you realize someone was stealing your identity. LOL

you're so funny. i love you.
- Lisa

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The plot thickens…………. It was YOU stealing my identity! Yeah, insane. Turned into like a Michael Douglas The Game kind of ending where I thought the whole world was out to get me [after a serious of LONG international adventures] and actually you and Laura were playing tricks the entire time.

Sigh………… Thank God real life can be so…. Normal!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just got creepy and weird. Can I blog it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog away.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish I were actually that crafty.

No comments: