19 May 2010

Ohhhhh the neglect....

...I've been busy. Too busy to blog. Too busy for Shoesday. Too busy for Wednesday. My house is a mess. My dayplanner is a mess. My Etsy store is busy. My dinner menu is scattered. My hair is dirty.

And yet...I can't for the life of me tell you what I've been doing. Just stuff! Lots and lots and lots of stuff. Meetings, dinners, book club, Church, playdates, work and toddlers. Bathing, feeding, changing, dressing, walking, biking and cup-filling. So, so busy.

My birthday is coming up. Did you know? End of May, y'all! All I want is a date with my beloved and to finish Lucy's room. And a few home decor items. And new bedding for our neglected bed. And a Kitchen Aid. And a baby. And a vacation. And a new Coach bag. And more sleep, without toddler legs over me. And a finished guest room. That's really it. Really. Ooh, and some plate stands. Definitely want some plate stands.

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

that's ALLLLL you want for your birthday? that's it- just those buncha things?? LOL. what about peacock shoes!? ;)

Thanks for reminding me your birthday is coming up... LOL