29 May 2010

Today was...not a fairytale.

I harvested a strawberry from my garden! It may be the only thing that comes out of the garden, so I was particularly thrilled and emailed this picture to about a zillion people.



I created this gigantic variety for a delivery yesterday and it was so great! This business seems to be taking off!



I melted a plastic lid to my cooktop. It's still there. I'll deal with that at some point in the future!



Got a super sweet sparkly new van for my birthday! Makes my little heart sing to have two cars again!





And surprisingly, I'm not pregnant yet! Settle down, now. You'll be the first to know, of course. Well, Hot Stuff is taking one kid shopping and I'm taking the other, so we've gotta get moving!

- Posted with love from my iPhone

No comments: