24 March 2011

I know I should just stay home today. I have no real reason to go out and going out would just lead me to spend money. Then again, I'm not sure what to do with my day here. The house is relatively clean, which is fantastic. I'd love to get some sewing done, but I really need a table for that. I could move it all out to the dining room, but then it sits there for days. Ick.
Hm. If I go to Walmart for the cheap folding table I saw back in the day, I'll come home with more than a folding table. I always do. But I really need one...
I'm still in bed, but my minutes are definitely numbered. Molly has been waking up closer to 7 than 8 lately. And it's starting to get a little old.
The weather is supposed to be awesome today, so we may take a little walk or go to the playground for a bit. It would be better to drive to the playground, though, as walking on cement is truly the fastest way to put my back out this far along in my pregnancy. I have no idea why.
I think we've chosen baby names, officially. Of course, we do have 5 more weeks, so who knows. I like what we've come up with and I'd love to bang the gavel on this one, but we'll have to see how they look on the bathroom mirror over the weekend. Everything we think of gets written in expo markers on our massive bathroom mirror. It looks a little like Sheldon Cooper's white board.
You know what? I'm going to Walmart. I'm going to look for that stupid table. Then I'm drop a check at the bank and stop to vacuum the car. (which is totally free.) If I don't find the table, I'll be back, and I'll bring all my money home. Even just a little card table would work. I just need something I can put a little tablecloth on and put in the corner of the guest room. Even a side table would be fine, if the height is right. It really just needs to hold the stinking machine at dining room table height...

Why on earth am I typing all of this?

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

HAHA I Love you!:) love that you randomly type your thoughts, they are the best!! :) hope you found a good sewing table... you definitely need one! for all the presents you're making for baby Tex and many others! p.s. I still like Claire Jacinta!