15 March 2011

laura's kitchen pharmacy.

Well folks, no real news here. I went to the dentist yesterday morning. She said, "Well, the problem isn't dental, but here's some amoxicillin." I went to the chiro and he said, "Well, it's not chiropractic, but here's something homeopathic for that virus." I went to my PCP and she said, "Well, it's definitely your jaw. Here's some more Vicodin and some Flexoril."

So, I have lots of painkillers and whatnot, but no real answers. I'm headed to an ENT in 45 minutes. I can't just keep taking all the drugs without answers. If I'm not taking something around the clock, the pain is right back and a little worse every time. It's certainly not coming and going at ALL.

The girls are at Charlotte's this am, and I was hoping to be able to rest, but it looks like I'm headed out for yet another appointment instead. :-( I did get to sleep overnight, but I feel like I'm just never going to catch up. I'm. So. Tired. The painkillers make me drowsy and woozy, and they lower my blood pressure enough to make that interfere with my energy, too. It feels like I'm just trapped in this cycle of pain and narcotics, and it's making me worry like crazy. And I miss my girls! I had three appointments yesterday and didn't see them at all. I just want to pull them onto the couch and snuggle them like crazy. I'm not used to flying solo!

No comments: