24 April 2009

Coming Right Up!

Sit tight, folks. I'm loading all of my pics from the week onto my computer and I'm hoping to get a little video of my NOT EVEN 8 WEEK OLD starting to laugh at her daddy. She's such a genius. I thought I could only love Lucy this much. What's amazing about having a baby when you have a toddler is that you look at your baby and you say with your eyes, "I love you so much. Your sister is driving me bananas and I just wish I felt the same way about both of you, but since she's busy throwing tantrums and being a monster, I have plenty of time to fall in love with you, you quiet little angel." That is how you fall in love with child #2. Everything that was once just adorable about child #1 is suddenly not as cute when they scream about poop in church (remember that sweet baby babble?), slap you across the face to watch your reaction (ah, remember when she discovered those chubby little hands?) and smear chocolate on your living room rug (remember her face the first time she ate rice cereal?) as you run to them in slow motion.

Pics are loaded! Onto editing. Hopefully I'll get something up tonight!

Kisses!

No comments: