08 April 2009

Tuesday in Pictures - Holy Moly!

I forgot Haikusday!!! I'll do it now. I'm such a bad blogger.

Hey, get in the tub!
Uhhh...we take our clothes off first
Can I have that shirt?


Potty training starts
Literacy pulls ahead
My little bookworm


Two girls in a chair
My camera is blurry
My memories aren't


Toddler behind this
Dog barks at belly button
Why did I buy these?


Newborn legs with dogs
Does Mama detect a theme?
Time out is so close


What!? Dogs on feet too?
What a thorough big sister
Daddy will be proud

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have enjoyed so much all the great pictures and blog journaling. Fun times at your house, for sure! Such darling little girls, you have. Cute Dad and Mom, too.
One month from tomorrow and we will be on our way to see everyone. Molly will be at a really nice age. Little smiles and cute things like that. And it will be a treat to see Lucy with her baby sister. AND to see everyone back there. Fun!!
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa H.

Traci said...

How sweet that Lucy decorated Molly too. Such a thoughtful sister! :-)