12 April 2009

Easter bunnies this morning!!!

"I'm not sure what Easter is but any morning there is a candy trail on the floor is a good morning!"
[After quickly consuming the 1st jelly bean] "Ah, could there be a better life? It could take me 18 years at this pace to get to the end of this trail!"

"Green, Green, Green, Green". Actual colors, red, red, green, orange, yellow, etc...


"I hope they swept and mopped before ruining all this candy!"

Accidentally kicking a few she'd scurry down the hallways yelling "Uh Oh. It's Okay. I got it" [drama queen!]... and what's hiding under her stool????

"Mama! Somebody put candy down where I can reach it! This is the greatest day in the world! It's like rising from the dead!!!!"

"You heard me. Happier than rising from the dead. Look at all the candy, chocolate & games!"


"A fishing game AND temporary tattoos! You're the best parents, er, Easter Bunnies in the world!"

"I make this basket look good!"

Stuffed bunny. Alarm clock. diapers. pacifier. Cute baby. Yup, that's the good life.

"Turn that flash off mom!" [bunny blanket reads, Thank heaven for little girls]

Mmmm... Happy Easter, can I get just 5 more minutes of slllleeeep??? :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Priceless pictures!! Love the whole blog entry. How many times have we said how wonderful it is that we can be way over here on the Left Coast and still take part in your life via modern technology. Love it!
We are going for dinner at the Henningers in a little while. I'm sure we'll enjoy having the little ones tell us of their Easter adventures. Children are such a GIFT!
Love you. Happy Easter and a big God bless!
Grandma Susie and Grandpa Dick