10 April 2009

Easter Happenings

Well, we took the kiddies to Constitution Park today for Cumberland's big city-wide Easter Egg Hunt. While the hunt itself was no great shakes, the kids had fun holding hands with each other and petting the animals. I also had a chance to get some CUTE pictures of Lucy, who always knows just how to pose for my trusty Nikon!




I loved this pic of Ben trying to get Lucy to pet the goat. She resisted, but ultimately his 3-year-old strength won out.
Lucy LOVED the chickens. I suppose most toddlers love fragile-looking animals...she was so excited when Renee helped her hold it! That's really not Mama's thing...

Petting a baby pygmy goat. She's an animal freak!

This was the highlight of my day. Lucy saw the Easter Bunny and just HAD to see him up close. When she got close enough for a hug, she proudly pulled her shirt up to give him a look at her impressive belly button. Awesome.

Waving at the Easter Bunny. She just couldn't get enough!

No comments: