10 February 2010

Andrew and Lucy are at Target killing time. Molly is in bed and I'm on my heating pad. My stinkin' uterus is convinced she's her own person...yet again.
Today was just about the longest day I've had since moving to Texas. It was a really fun day, but may I remind you about, you know, the uterus.
So, we had friends over to play this morning and had Miss Addison here all day while her daddy ran errands and got stuff done. She's just about the cutest kid you've ever met and she fits in well with Lucy and the MoPOD. (Molly, Path Of Destruction) The three of them just get along so well- I usually don't notice Lucy doing her thing during the day, and Addi just settled in next to her and they stayed busy playing quietly all day.
I somehow started up a double batch of Cajun Pasta for the freezer and worked on tha this evening. I have no idea how I added a third kid to the house, kept everyone fed, the house clean and actually had a hot dinner for Andrew. God was truly leading me today!!
So now, my back is reliably out and I'm just reeeeekaxxxxinnnggg...I hope to be showered and in bed by 9:30, juuust like last night.

Well, I hope everyone is making it through this week! What a long and busy one it's been!

No comments: