21 February 2010

So In Love.

How blessed I am. I've found yet another piece of furniture just begging for my love. Does my husband object or moan about it? Not a word. He just hands me his wallet and happily carries it to the car to wrestle it in.

We need a truck.

I spent most of today letting Andrew sleep in, praying that Stinker will decide to be born, praying for Renee and refinishing a big, gorgeous coffee table. It'll replace our nice one in the family room and that one will join the real lookers in the formal living room. It took two days of diligent sanding and cursing, but the coffee table is now smooth, stripped and covered in a beautiful sea-blue enamel.
I've got two super sweet chairs coming for the formal living room, and my hunt has begun for end tables. I need a tallish one for the family room and "something interesting" for the formal living.
Did I mention the new family member cost a mere $20? This could become an addiction.

No comments: