03 February 2010

One Cute Mermaid!

Andrew and Lucy are out on a date right now, so Molly and I did dinner and a bath- see below. Is Mr. Bubble toxic? It can't be...right?











Y'all, I just clipped all ten of Molly's fingernails without a struggle. I would liken a normal nail-clipping session to stealing a badger's babies and then trying to clip HER nails. Andrew and I are actually more willing to be scratched to death by Molly than chance clipping off a finger in the process. You can imagine my shock and satisfaction when Baby Einstein was all it took. Take that, Badger!
Molly is now in bed and I'm settling in to watch tv until my besties get home and Andrew and I can settle in for pizza and Mad Men! Have good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't have the best night...just got back from taking Maddie to the ER. She is pretty sick and with two working full time parents, this was our only option.

She even sat like an angel for her blood draw. What an awesome kid! I've always been the kind of parent to be honest with my girls. They knew really young that a shot would hurt for a second but don't fight it and tense up. There were even a few immunizations that they didn't even cry or shed a tear! Honesty is the best policy.

Mr. Bubbles isn't toxic! Your little sisters used to "eat" it too....won't hurt them.

Great pics.

Love Ya,
Tammy