03 February 2010

While I do think we'll wait until closer to summer to conceive baby #3, I think it'll be really interesting to see how another person in the family changes things and what that does to our dynamic. Molly is such a perfect example of the quiet, fun, relaxed and respectful environment Andrew and I strive for as parents, and Lucy really only has her birth order to blame for her borderline neurotic tendencies. I really hope that #3 is as easy a transition as #2 was.
I say this because Molly just had an all-out screaming fit at naptime. I think it's about the second time ever. It totally freaked me out. But that's really the only issue we've had around her for some time. Well, that and the fact that this house is really, really messy. Maybe even dirty. Pray for me. Just when I think I have it all figured out...
She's asleep now, so I'm going to enjoy my fuzzy blanket and quiet house. :-)

No comments: