26 February 2010

Misc Phone Pics

Molly playing with mama.



Pantry invasion!



Sleeping beauty!



Andrew plans to have her playing well by 3!






Cupcakes for Jenny!



Newly refinished coffee table.



Molly at Rosa's






Relaxing on the kitchen floor!



Fairy picture fail.



Pretty Lu!



Ta da!



Being a baddoweena.



Making things for Mimi. Yesterday was a Grandma day, today's a Mimi. The crayons never stop around here!



Well, it's 6:40 am and my time is incredibly limited. Someone is going to demand something very, very soon. It's the Law of Seven. "You will not see 7 am without a toddler or infant demanding snacks or PBS." It's really the foundation of our family life.

Two days till Poppers is ONE! Can't wait for all the fun! Tomorrow we'll be taking her out for portraits, since it will be warm and sunny. I've got the birthday onesie and pink tutu all ready to go! I can't wait to see what we get. Lucy's final portrait was so quirky and cute. I think I'm going to try balloons and see how she does. I also have an idea for a super cute pose, but I'm going to have to bust into the birthday presents early. It'll be worth it!

No comments: