22 April 2011

It kind of boggles my mind that a man at the end of a third pregnancy is wondering how to spell "waddle."

Y'all, I am so ready. 10 days to Baby Drop. Wheeeeeee! I spent today working on a few more preparations. I started working on my hospital bag, organizing the girls' "box" in the car, preparing a second diaper bag for whomever we foist them on for the next 3 weeks, organizing their "hair stuff box," getting the baby's diapers, wipews, blankets, clothes and sundries in the right places, buying coming home outfits and putting the receipt in a safe place, and on and on and on. Nothing too strenuous, but definitely enough to put me out for the rest of the evening...

The girls and I went to Stations of the Cross for children this morning and Lucy really seemed to get it. It was hot and windy, but the girls were happy to be outside after a couple days of rain. After that, we went to McDonald's to let the kids run for a bit before heading home for a quiet Good Friday afternoon. Andrew ended up going to the doctor this afternoon to get something for his upper respiratory infection, so he's still at work. :-(

I had more to blog, but I'm too tired and grumpy. I'll be back once I adjust this attitude!

No comments: