01 April 2011

Stream of near-unconsciousness.

I got three nursing covers done today. I'm a beast. Unfortunately, my back is now paying the price. While I was sewing, our air conditioner broke. Fun! The good news is, April is definitely the perfect month for a broken air conditioner in Texas. Plenty of breezy weather mixed with a little bit of heat, but no real need to do much more than open the windows. Fantastic. It's supposed to be hot on Sunday, but it looks like it'll be passing quickly so I can wait until Monday to call our property manager. Oddly enough, the broken garage light started working again when the A/C went out. I really can't make a guess on that one. There is really nothing better than a busted A/C to make me glad I'm still renting...

And speaking of renting, we're back on the move tomorrow, trying to get back in the swing of house-hunting after a busy and medically pressing March. I have no idea what to assume or plan for this month, as I'm massively pregnant and trying to just take it slow, so we're leaving it to the Lord and just expecting to be pointed in the right direction. He tends to come through at the right time, every time.

I really wouldn't be blogging at 11:45 if my uterine occupant weren't going bananas in there. This is definitely the witching hour for this little one. If there's one thing I know for certain about this baby, it's that we are about to welcome a true creature of habit. This little one is about as predictable as they come, so far. Maybe it's a third-born thing. I would certainly love to welcome a tiny Andrew to this family, but I really doubt any baby could be easier than Molly. I imagine this one will cry sometimes, and that's something Molly has yet to do. I'm a little concerned about the crying. It's been 4 years since I've had to deal with a fussy baby! Precisely why I've been praying for peace instead of patience...

Well, dancin' Tex is still living it up, but my eyes are off the clock. Computer is in the shop til at least Tuesday- I promise you'll get a picture update as soon as I get my baby home!

PS: can anyone give me some tips on how to deal with this insane restless leg? I feel dangerous with all the kicking and twitching!

No comments: