08 April 2011

Today could kill me.

I'm on the couch with a heating pad wrapped around my calf. My legs have always been prone to massive cramping, but not usually this bad. Looks like Andrew is going to get the bed to himself tonight...I took some Tylenol, and hopefully the combination of the heat and the drugs will do the trick. Ugh.

So today after Andrew left, Molly was busy rooting around in our bedroom, searching for something to get into. She came up with a bra, which she proudly wore around the house. When I caught sight of her, I asked, "mo, what are you wearing?" She replied proudly, "Boo boo buddy!" Not to be confused with the Boo Boo Buddy in the freezer that she totes around most of the day...apparently anything that helps a Boo Boo is a buddy. Cutest thing she's said all week!

2 comments:

Tru-Flow said...

take tonic water 1 glass at night and day.. it has quinine in it silly.. xoxo

Tru-Flow said...

drink tonic water morning and night it has quinine in it silly.. xoxo