15 March 2007

33 weeks; ah, the glamour.

Well, I'm back from my 33 week appointment. Since I had a bad nosebleed last night and some swelling this week, I wasn't looking forward to it, but it turns out the nosebleed is fine, since it stopped...and I've gained a pound, which is fab. Baby Cooke is just doing swimmingly, and Doctor H once again told me to "keep up the good work." I must be good at this people-making business!
The truck is out of the shop, $750 later...sigh. I feel like all we do is talk with those nice guys down at Red Ridge. Maybe I'll take them some cookies on Monday. They deserve it after wrestling with the S10.
We're supposed to get 2-4 inches of snow tomorrow, according to weather.com. Guess that means another 6-8 inches is headed our way...we usually take what they tell us and double it, and it's usually pretty accurate. I am so upset over this. I just put the big fat jackets in storage. Guess I'll head over tomorrow and get them out. Puh.
Tonight is pizza night! I love our Thursdays. We usually eat something good and junky, and then we cuddle up and watch The Office and Grey's Anatomy. Tonight we have brownies, too! It's going to be a Thursday for the books!
Well, I am going to do a little homework before my gorgeous hunk o' man gets home. I will be back later...I could have sworn I had something important to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY TOP MOMMA!

LOVE ANDREW