25 March 2007

WE MADE THE OFFER!!!

Woop woop! The offer is in. Now we wait. I am not a good waiter. So I went to the grocery store and I'm going to make interesting dinners this week to keep myself occupied. Sigh.
I guess we need to call our mortgage guy soon. Well, Andrew does. Let's just say...it's easier to get things done in this county if you send a man in to do a man's work. Sad, but true.
Tonight we are having chicken-bacon-cheddar-ranch sandwiches and fries for dinner. Oh, well, I can put my whole menu here. Maybe this will commit me to it. :-)
Tonight: See above.
Monday: Cajun steaks and marinated crock-pot potatoes. Yum.
Tuesday: Memphis pork sandwiches & mashed potatoes.
Wednesday: Stir-fry
Thursday: Pizzas!
Friday- Chicken Breast with tomato-alfredo
Saturday: Date Night!

Now maybe I won't change it up this week. Changing your menu is a good way to waste money...sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally pumped about dinner this week. Wow. Doesn't that all sound delicious!?

I'm most excited about date night! I'm sure it's going to be great, especially if you'll let me treat you to somewhere really nice to celebrate our **crosses fingers** new house!

LUVYA,
The Cannon

Andrew & Laura said...

I am very nervous. I hope Jim calls tomorrow. I can't handle the suspense.